Ladies and gentlemen... I've got three little words for you:
It Is Finished
Finished, finito, done, completed, avslutat and klart...
When I began the project in late August I suspected it would take time, given the size of the paper and all, though I would never have thought it would take me mine months. Nine months! Nine!
There was a tough start already in the beginning, spending about 45 hours just for sketching and defining the motif (which is a lot just that). Then I sort of hit the wall in late October in a combination of getting a wee bit tired of the project and issues at work that put me off art for a while. The following three months my winter depression hindered me from continue working with any joy, plus the fact that my leg injury hindered me to sit comfortably for longer periods than 20-30 min at the time (and still does), so it wasn't until late February I gave it another try. That was three months ago! About another 100 hours later on I can finally say that I'm finished on this piece.
It's not perfect, it never is. But it's as close to good that I can get at the moment.
I'm not going to upload it today (Sunday evening). It's getting a little late for that. Just you hang on until tomorrow and you'll see the result.
Thank you for waiting.